Whether it is through athletics, the arts, student governance or global issues, our programs concentrate on leadership skills and abilities that will support and assist students in their leadership endeavours in their home schools and communities. Each of our programs focus on individual leadership styles, team dynamics and collaboration, communication, creative problem-solving, and organizational skills. For this reason, responsibility, inclusivity, community and global awareness are components of every program.
Registration Details - IMPORTANT
Register for 2024 programs
When registering for a program, please read the following:
- Some of our programs fill up very quickly - students will be accepted on a first come, first accepted basis. Please submit your forms and payment in as soon as possible to ensure attendance.
- All students attending OELC and Staff must be fully vaccinated to attend 2023 summer programs
- OELC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program.
- Bursaries are available for a limited number of participants. Please click here for form
- The uniform for an athletic program includes one sweatshirt, two OELC T-shirts, two pairs of shorts and one tournament top. An arts or general leadership program uniform includes two OELC T-shirt.
- Once the registration form has been received, an acceptance/information package will be e-mailed or mailed to your home.
- There will be no refund of fees for cancellations received within 30 days of the commencement of any program. Special or unexpected situations may be considered.
- A $150.00 administration fee will be charged for any cancellation within the 30 days.
- Alcohol, drugs, vaping and smoking are prohibited on site.
- OELC is a nut-free facility. No nut products (or products that may contain nuts) are permitted on site.
- Please do not forget to fill out and send completed medical form for each child attending. Please click here for downloading of your medical form
- Please save medical form as PDF and send back to [email protected]
- All medical forms must be submitted within 14 days of the start of a program