Whether it is through athletics, the arts, student governance or global issues, our programs concentrate on leadership skills and abilities that will support and assist students in their leadership endeavours in their home schools and communities. Each of our programs focus on individual leadership styles, team dynamics and collaboration, communication, creative problem-solving, and organizational skills. For this reason, responsibility, inclusivity, community and global awareness are components of every program.
All programs for Summer 2022 programs are now full except for Intermediate Youth Leadership
Registration Details - IMPORTANT
When registering for a program, please be aware of the following:
- Some of our programs fill up very quickly - students will be accepted on a first come, first accepted basis. Please get your forms and payment in as soon as possible to ensure attendance.
- All students attending OELC and Staff must be fully vaccinated to attend 2022 summer programs
- OELC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course.
- Bursaries are available for a limited number of students. Please click here for form
- The uniform for an athletic course includes one sweatshirt, two OELC T-shirts, two pairs of shorts and one tournament top. An arts or general leadership course uniform includes two OELC T-shirt.
- Once the registration form has been received, an acceptance/information package will be e-mailed or mailed to your home.
- A $75.00 administration fee will be charged for any cancellation. There will be no refund of fees for cancellations received within 14 days of the commencement of the course. Special or unexpected situations may be considered.
- Alcohol, drugs, vaping and smoking are prohibited on site.
- OELC is a nut-free facility. No nut products (or products that may contain nuts) are permitted on site.
Sep 21, 2022 to Sep 22, 2022 | SHSM Certifications 1
Sep 21, 2022 to Sep 23, 2022 | SHSM Certifications 2