Youth Facilitator (YF) Application Form
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Educational Leadership Centre (OELC). Please find below an application form, along with some additional information, pertaining to the volunteer Youth Facilitator position.
Please Note: Each OELC leadership course hires a distinct staff. Hiring is conducted by the administrative team for each course, in consultation with the Executive Director. The availability of volunteer Youth Facilitator positions varies with each year, and from course to course. As Youth Facilitator positions become available, we will draw from these applications to hire qualified and enthusiastic staff that represent the diversity of Ontario’s student population and communities.
As indicated within the Youth Facilitator role description, candidates must have the following:
- Completed Grade 10 (at a minimum); and
- Completed one of OELC’s leadership courses for Secondary students
The application process involves submitting three (3) pieces of information:
- Completed Youth Facilitator Application Form
- Copy of your current resume
- Letter of interest, including the following:
- A description of why you would like to join us as an OELC Youth Facilitator;
- A description of your previous OELC experience; and
- How you would contribute to the role of Youth Facilitator.
Letter of Interest & Resume
Please check the leadership course(s) you would like to apply for. Additional course information can be found here.
*Please note course staff will be asked to arrive at OELC 1 or 2 days prior to the day listed above for staff training and course preparation.
Thank you for your interest in OELC!